Never settle for second best… Call Simone now!
- Top National Lifestyle and Rural Office 2015/2016
- Harcourts Cooper and Co Number 18 2015/2016
- February 2016 – 4th in Northern Region
- March 2106 – 5th in Harcourts Cooper and Co Offices
- February 2016 – 2nd in Harcourts Cooper and Co Offices
- Harcourts Number 18 Agent 2014/ 2015
- Harcourts TOP 100 2014/15
- Harcourts TOP 10 Agent (2012, 2013, 2014)
What we do?
Harcourts offers a full range of Real Estate services. We specialise in Residential, Commercial and Rural Property sales as well as Property Management services.
Looking forward, not back.
Whilst the proud legacy of Harcourts goes way back to 1888, our total focus is firmly on the future. We are constantly asking how we can improve our systems; how we can offer our clients even higher levels of personal and professional service, and how we can train and equip our people to achieve the best possible results for their clients.
It’s all about people.
Successfully buying and selling real estate is mostly about fulfilling people’s needs and aspirations. That’s why Harcourts people not only receive in-depth professional training (the benchmark for the industry) but are also committed to building meaningful and genuine personal relationships with their clients. And the huge volume of referrals and repeat business generated is proof that this works to everyone’s satisfaction.
You can’t beat the system.
Because Harcourts has invested in the development of cutting-edge systems, property consultants have the full range of marketing, research and technological tools available to them at all times. Working within a tightly-knit and highly-motivated team environment, the business, customer support and online services which they can draw upon are very impressive.
Harcourts North Shore.
- 14 offices covering the North Shore
- Over 250 sales agents working for Cooper & Co
- Regularly ranks in the national office awards
- 2nd in market share on the North Shore – this means that we will work harder to try and reach 1st place.
Harcourts New Zealand.
- 185 offices and over 1895 sales agents
- Established in 1888 and proudly New Zealand owned
- High standard of training at Harcourts Academy
- New Zealand’s most preferred real estate company
- New Zealand’s largest and most successful real estate company
- 790 offices
- Over 5200 Sales agents
Leaders in technology – website and mobile agent facilities