If you are looking for an easy-to-maintain property, in a peaceful and private location but still convenient to the North Shore and the city, then come and have a look at this one and be pleasantly surprised – great 1st home or investment?
– Four good sized bedrooms – main bedroom with en-suite & Walk-in wardrobe
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining
– Good size under cover deck for enjoying BBQ’s with family and friends or just for relaxing
– Plenty of garden for kids to play and have a dog
– Great local primary school
– A walk to the public bus service to Silverdale
– Safe streets and a family-orientated environment
– Sinclair Park and Helensville Golf Course are just minutes away
– Close to Kaukapakapa’s new retail development which is under construction to provide a medical centre, service station, super market, shops, apartments and offices.
It is a rural village but it is not remote, and is within easy commuting distance to Silverdale, Orewa, Albany and the North Shore in one direction, and Helensville, Kumeu, Westgate and West Auckland in another. There is also a variety of outdoor activities available all fairly close by.
Can’t get on the property ladder? – this is for you.